Monday, October 02, 2006

A Marvelous Day in Menifee County





Hey Gang! Hope your Monday was as terrific as ours! Chloe and I just finished a tasty dinner of baked chicken and I thought I would take a few minutes to write in my diary! As usual, our schedule has been doggone crazy - but a good crazy!

Last Tuesday, the four of us spent the day at Menifee County Elementary School in Frenchburg, KY. It was a super day. We had been to Menifee County Elementary several years ago, so it was exciting to return and see so many of our friends, as well as meet new faces. When we walked in the school, Chloe and I couldn't believe our eyes. All of the doors in the school were about us! They had a door decorating contest! Boy, it was so fun to walk around the school and see all the doors. We will definitely put photos up on the photo page, but I did show you a few of the doors in the photos here. Aren't they cool??? We knew you would love them too!

After our day in Menifee County, it was back to Louisville for a Librarian's Conference. Chloe and I loved seeing so many librarians here in the state. We received lots of hugs and kisses on Thursday and Friday!

Tomorrow we will be in Meade County. We feel like Meade County is becoming our second home. We have been there quite a bit lately! We can't wait to return! I will be sure to take some photos and show them to you.

I better say goodnight! It is getting late and bedtime is fast approaching. I hear Mommy running the bath water and I know what that means! I better go get my rubber duckie. Talk to you in a day or two. In the meantime, don't forget to Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY