Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TAILS from Taste of Kentucky



Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! We just got home from a terRUFFic school visit in Liberty, KY. It is way past my bedtime, but I wanted to show you a picture that my friends Jackson and Julia sent me. A few weeks ago, we were at a book signing at Taste of Kentucky in the St. Matthews Mall when Jackson and Julia came to visit. We had met Jackson a few years ago at his school. They had been making a Gingerbread house but stopped what they were doing to come see us! I wish I had asked Jackson and Julia if they seen the Gingerbread Man. He is always so fast - and very tough to catch! A great big thanks to Jackson, Julia, and all the folks that came to see us at the mall that day! It is always scary to get Mom and Chloe in the mall together. You know how girls are!

Speaking of Gingerbread, it is time for my bedtime snack. We had a very busy day today and I am dog tired! I will write more later about all our travels and adventures. We have tons of stuff to bark about so stay tuned!

Have a great night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite! Oh - and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY