Friday, December 11, 2009

Book Signing with Santa Claus tomorrow night!






Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Like I said on my earlier post, we love this time of year! Everyone has been asking about our Christmas tree. I posted some photos. The first picture is of our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. It is always the first decoration we put up. The next three photos are of our bigger Christmas tree. This was the day we were putting the tree up. It doesn't have all the ornaments on and you can see it doesn't have any presents - like the one that says, "WOODY" that's now under the tree. Don't worry - there is one for Chloe, Frannie, Wally the Puppy, Rio, Santa Fe, Boulder, and Dolly the Cat. We can't wait until Christmas morning!

Speaking of Christmas, tomorrow night we will be at the Cumberland Falls State Park from 6:00 to 9:00 pm signing books. Santa Claus will be there too. Come see us! Bring your camera! I already have my camera packed so I can get a picture with Santa! We hope to see you there!

Better scoot! Have a great night! Enjoy the season! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY