Friday, December 11, 2009

TAILS from Clinton County






Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! I guess because of the Christmas season, I have been so very behind on writing in my diary. I love looking at the ornaments on the tree, trying to guess what is in the package with the name "WOODY" written on it, and practicing all the Christmas songs on my harmonica! I love this time of year!

Last week, we spent one day and evening at Clinton County Middle School and then we spent the next morning with the Early Childhood Center. It was so fun being with middle school students one day and then pre-school and Kindergarten students the next! Here are some photos from our time. Take a look...

A big thanks to everyone who made our time in Clinton County so enjoyable. We are already looking forward to seeing everyone again next year - if not before!

Better scoot. Mom is baking Christmas cookies and Chloe and I get to put the sprinkles on them when they come out of the oven.

Have a great day! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY