Monday, November 03, 2008

Another prediction...




Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! We are now in Chapter 6 of Heads and Tails. Mrs. Wilson's class emailed me to tell me what they think will happen. Take a look:

...We predict in Chapter 6 you are not going to get back to the 21st century. We think you will maybe go to 1951. We also think a good job for you would be to be a watch dog for Mr. Mobley's store.

We can hardly wait each week for the new chapter to come out so we can see what you are doing and what is going to happen. But for now just as you tell us we say, "Work and dream like a big dog!"

Sincerely, Mrs. Wilson and Johnny, JaBreel, and Rilan


I think being a watch dog for Mr. Mobley is the best idea I have heard!!! I may give him a call!

Have a great day! Save your pennies and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY