Monday, August 06, 2007

Workin' like a BIG DOG!





Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Hope your week is off to a great start! Chloe and I are busy bees this morning. We start our school visits again tomorrow and we can't wait! The 2007-08 Woody Tour kicks off at Clarkson Elementary in Grayson County, KY. We are getting our backpacks together and making sure we have all our supplies. We love going back to school!

We wanted to take a minute to show you a few photos from this past week. On Wednesday, we stopped by Congressman Ed Whitfield's office in Hopkinsville to see our friends at his office. Mom and I had our photo taken with Mr. Michael. Mr. Michael is Congressman Whitfield's right hand man in Kentucky. It was cool being in his office. Chloe and I minded our manners and thankfully didn't have one single accident!

On Saturday, we took a day to play. Our family loaded up the Woody Bus and headed to Commonwealth Stadium in Lexington, KY for the UK Football Fan Day. It was so exciting to see the players. Chloe was kind enough to take the photos so I could hang with the players and try to get the position of back up quarterback! Andre Woodson (#3) is the starting quarterback. When we were having our picture made, he explained I needed to be a bit stronger. (I guess that is why I was staring at his muscles.) At any rate, Football Time in the Bluegrass is right around the corner!

I better run! There is so much to do today so I better get started! We will let you know how our first day at school goes, so stay tuned. In the meantime, keep plenty of water in your water bowl, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

Woody