Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Blast at Bristow!




Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Well, Bristow was a blast! We had a terrific day. We always enjoy a day in Bowling Green! Our Dad went to college in Bowling Green at Western Kentucky University. It is home to Big Red and the Hilltoppers. We didn't see Big Red yesterday, but that's was okay because we met so many new friends. Everyone made us feel like family! In fact, look at the cool card the school made us. Everyone at Bristow signed it! It is neat reading all the names. If that wasn't enough, the students and teachers gave us a treat basket. All the students laughed when I stuck my head inside to see what I could find. I know I should have waited, but once again, curiosity got the best of me! The basket contained some toys and some yummy treats! DEE-LISH!

We will be sure to put all the photos up on the site soon. Speaking of on our online doghouse, don't you love the new look? It gets me even more excited about our brand new story!

I better run! Dad is packing the Woody Bus so we can travel to Beaver Dam! I wonder how many beavers will be at school tomorrow! I will keep you posted. In the meantime, stay safe, study hard, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY