Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Up and At It



Good Morning, WoodyWatchers! It is early - about 5:15 in the morning. Chloe and I are already up and at it. In fact, we just finished our bacon and eggs. We will be leaving for Bristow Elementary in Bowling Green in a few minutes, but I wanted to say "Arff" before we left.

Our 2007-08 Woody Tour is off to a terrific start! This past Thursday we spent the day and evening at Greensburg Elementary in Green County. It was a perfect day! Ms. Elizabeth (the librarian) and all the teachers and students made us feel right at home! Dad and Chloe took lots of pictures. We will put them in the Photo section on our online doghouse at the end of the month, so stay tuned. For now, I included one. This looks like I am the line leader!

Speaking of our online doghouse, you will see a new look soon! In fact, if your site looks a bit different - or funny - it is because Mr. Nathan is working on it! We can't wait for you to see it!

I better go. I have to finish my Jungle Juice and brush my teeth! I will let you know all about Bristow!

Have a great day! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY