Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day




Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers! We hope you had a great day! Chloe and I greeted Mom with a sloppy puppy dog kiss this morning! It put a big smile on her face!

I can't believe it has been two weeks since I have written in my diary! It seems like the days turn into weeks and the weeks turn into months. It must be true about "time flying when you are having fun." We sure had fun this past week. We spent a few days in Eastern KY. On Thursday we were at Feds Creek Elementary in Pike County. We were only a few miles from the Virginia border. We made so many new friends, as well as saw some of our good buddies like Jordan and John. It is always great to see familiar faces.

Speaking of familiar faces, on Friday, we saw our friends from Horse Creek. They put on a play called "My New Kentucky Home" based on TAILS from the Bluegrass. It was a fantastic performance. They even wrote a song. Chloe and I have been singing it for two days!

I better sign off for now. It is almost supper time. We ate lunch with our Mamaw in Bardstown today for Mother's Day. Tomorrow we will head to Paducah to be with our Granny. I always enjoy a visit at my birthplace!

Have a great night! Give your Mama a kiss, tell her you love her, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

Woody