Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Saturday Morning in Shepherdsville





Good Morning, WoodyWatchers! We hope you are having a great Saturday morning! Chloe and I woke up extra early today. We wanted to get our chores finished so we could watch "The Ugly Dachshund." It is one of our very favorite movies. We were so excited when Mom said it was going to be on the Hallmark Channel this morning. Chloe and I have been laughing our TAILS off! It is so funny! If you haven't seen it, you should try to check it out from your local library!

The four of us had a super week traveling all across the state. We were in my birthplace of Paducah at the beginning of the week before traveling to Lily, KY. In Lily, we spent the day at Hunter Hills Elementary. It was a blast! For one thing, we were able to see our good friend Olivia House and her dad, Silas House. Silas House is one of Mom's very favorite authors of all. Olivia and Mr. House gave us a bag of treats. I am still carrying my dog bone around!

We left Lily on Thursday so we could be with Ms. Key's class at Morningside in Elizabethtown. Ms. Key's class won the Hardin County Newspaper in Education Penny Drive, so we wanted to congratulate them. We took pictures, answered questions, and even ate some cookies together! It was a fun way to end a terrific week!

I can't believe the school year is coming to a close. We still have several school visits before the end of May and we are happy about that! This coming week we will be in Richmond as well as Louisa. We have never been to Louisa so we are excited to say the least!

I better go. Chloe just said the commercials were over. I don't want to miss any of my movie! Have a great day! Stay safe this weekend and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY