Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Day at Dawson Springs





Good Wednesday, WoodyWatchers! We hope this finds you in the middle of a great week! It is raining at our doghouse in Shepherdsville today, which gives us a good excuse to stay indoors, take cat naps, catch up on emails, and write in our diary.

Chloe is sound asleep. In fact, she is snoring! I am sure she is dreaming about the awesome time we had in Dawson Springs yesterday. We were with the Kindergarten through 6th grade. It was a blast! The students had been so excited about us coming that they had colored pictures, written poems, and even had a Pet Parade! It was all so fun! Ms. Travis did a super job of pumping everybody up!

Even though our day was spent with K-6, we couldn't have made it without the help of two 7th graders. Jordan and Trey helped Dad with the unloading, loading, packing, and all the other hard work! While they were on a rest break, Dad took a photo of Jordan and Trey with Mom. Chloe and I wish we could hire Jordan and Trey! They were so strong - much stronger than I am!

The second photo is of a fourth grader wearing a John Deere sweatshirt. When I saw this, I had to pull out my John Deere cap so we could match. We make a great pair, don't you think?

Two students were chosen to eat lunch with Mom. The last photo is of Hannah. I am confused as to what Hannah is eating. It looks like a hot dog, but surely not!!!

As you can see, it was a perfect day! We will be posting the pictures on our Photo page in a few weeks!

I better go. My eyes are getting heavy and I am starting to yawn!!! I am going to catch a small cat nap! Tomorrow we will be at North Butler Elementary! I will write and tell you all about it!

Have a great day! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY