Saturday, March 11, 2006

A Super Saturday!




















Good Saturday Afternoon, WoodyWatchers! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Chloe, Mommy, Daddy, and I just returned home from the mall in Elizabethtown, Kentucky! The News Enterprise invited us to the mall for a book signing. It was so much fun! We were able to see so many friends, meet new faces, and hear stories of how everyone has enjoyed "TAILS from the Bluegrass!" As you can see from the first picture, we had lots of people reading books today!

The second picture is of our friend Johnathan. Before Mommy and I wrote the Woody series, Mommy taught school in Hardin County. This was one of her former students. Mommy was so happy to see Johnathan!

The next picture is of our new friend, Ronnie. Ronnie said he loved reading the "Tails" in the paper. We told him we would put his photo on our website!

We have so many other pictures that we will try to get in the "Photo" section soon, so stay tuned!

The day was almost perfect! We say "almost" because our favorite team, that's right - the Kentucky Wildcats - lost today! We were sad. Mommy reminded us that at the end of the day it is just a ballgame. I guess she is right. Oh well...

I better go. As you can see, it has been a very busy day. Mommy said that Chloe and I need to take a nap before dinner. I think my eyes are getting sleepy. I guess I will say "Night, Night!"

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY