Monday, March 13, 2006

Another beautiful painting!





Hi Friends! It's me, Chloe! I had something exciting happen today so I wanted to tell you about it. Woody told me I should write in our diary so everyone would know.

You remember our friend Coleman - the boy who painted the great picture of Woody several weeks ago? Well, Mommy came home from the post office today and said I had a package. I couldn't wait to open it. I carefully unwrapped it and found that Coleman had painted a picture for me! It is beautiful!!! I jumped, barked, and clapped my paws! Mommy took some photos of me with the picture and then she put it on the mantle beside the picture Coleman painted for Woody. Don't you just love it???

Woody and I keep telling our friend Coleman that he is a fantastic artist!!! We met Coleman just last year. He is a great friend!

Today was so rainy, so the package made my day bright! We are getting ready to eat our dinner and take our baths. Tomorrow we will be at Bedford Elementary. We are excited to meet new friends! I am sure that Woody will tell you all about it!

In the words of my brother, "Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!"

Love,

Chloe