Thursday, February 17, 2011

Checking In




Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Yes - I know. I've been so very behind. I could give you a lengthy list of excuses as to where I have been since my last post on December 9th, but I will give you the wiener dog version:

1. Laptop crashed - had to shop for a new computer which required breaking open our Scooby Doo bank. It cost a pretty penny but was well worth it!

2. School visits - as usual, we've been traveling around inThe Woody Bus, hanging out in schools all day, having a terRUFFic time.

3. Writing a new story - our new story is due in just a few short months. Chloe, Mom, Dad, the rest of the gang, and I have been researching. I can't wait to tell you more about that!

4. SNOW DAYS - our calendar has been a jumbled mess because of all the snow we've had. Our first four school visits after Christmas were postponed because the schools were closed. Chloe and I had tons of fun sledding down our hill. The snow is gone and our family is in Make-Up mode. (Not make-up like lipstick and perfume but the other kind of make-up.)

5. So much to keep up with - emails, Facebook, twitter... What's a dog to do?

I better scoot! We have a school visit at Lakewood Elementary in Hardin County tomorrow. I have to make sure we have the directions. That's my job. Chloe has to make sure we have the schedule. We can't wait!

Chloe, Frannie the Bodyguard, Wally the Puppy and I all hope you have a wonderful day! Enjoy the weather and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY