Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bonfires, Wiener Roasts, and Girls - Oh My!




Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Several weeks ago, Mom and I were invited to speak at a Bonfire Wiener Roast. Imagine my fright when I learned there was going to be an open fire with hot dogs, buns, mustard, and ketchup! Mom assured me it would all be fine! She explained that it was an event hosted by our church, Okolona Christian. I breathed a sigh of relief - and then Mom dropped another bomb. She explained it was an event for ladies and girls and that I would be the only boy in attendance. Gulp! This was not the news I was expecting, but I always trust Mom and Dad. As promised, it was a great night. The campfire was lots of fun, there was music, and the s'mores were doglicious! The best part was all the hugs and kisses I received from all the girls. My heart went pitter patter quite a few times!

I better skeedaddle! I have so much work to do today!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY