Monday, September 28, 2009

Laughing Out Loud




The 5th grade students in Mrs Lentz' reading classes were asked to "Tell Woody what you liked most about the story. Were there any parts that you thought were funny or made you laugh out loud?" Here are their comments:

I liked the part when Woody brought the electric blanket. Brittney

I thought it was funny when Woody said he brought an electric blanket and when he tried to bring pupsicles in his backpack.
Kativen

The best part was when Woody's family sat there and stared at him. I laughed out loud when his pupsicles were melted in his bag. Karson.

I liked it when Woody said he wanted to bring an electric blanket but there was no electricity. Makenzie

I think the funniest part was when Woody packed stuff that would melt or had to have electricity, and when Mom said: An Electric Blanket! And screamed "PUPSICLES? "IN YOUR BACKPACK?" Derik

When Woody was wanting to take an electric blanket and he found out there isn't any electricity. Kiara

I loved the part when Woody said he has his pupsicles in the bag and his Dad pulls over and everyone stares at him. Talaisia

I laughed out loud about the electric blanket and dog face page. ha ha! I liked when you and Chloe had the competition to pack a bag of what you need, or want. Dylan

What I liked best was when Woody packed all the wrong things and the pupsicles melted and got everywhere in his backpack. And when Chloe laughed so hard. Cody

When Woody wanted to take an electric blanket and was saying things that would not work without electricity. McCaela

I liked the part when Woody's Mom opened up Woody's book bag and the popsicles were all melted. Madison

What I liked most in the story is when you all played games. I thought it was funny when you said you packed pupsicles. Jaxon

The funniest part was when Chloe started shaking because she was laughing so hard and trying to hold it in at the same time. Katie

My favorite part was when he told his family he had popsicles in his back pack. Michaela

When he thought they wanted the electric blanket he had. Wade

I liked when he put the pupsicles in his backpack. Woody should not have brought an electric blanket because there was no plug. B.J.

My favorite part about the story was when Woody said what was in his backpack. I LOL when Woody said about a "Dog Face". Annie

Because Woody wanted to bring an electric blanket and he has a Dog Face page. Jack

I thought the funniest part was him telling his parents about all the stuff that was in his back pack. Faith

I liked the part when Chloe was going through her backpack and proving that girls are smarter then boys. Claire

What I liked is Woody because of the way he thought there was electricity out there and the way he brought pupsicles and they melted. Hunter

I liked most about the story was when you said everybody looked at you and Dad pulled over. The funniest parts was when you said "No Dog Face Page" and about the pupsicles. Donnie

I liked the part where Woody asked to eat the melted pupsicles. Brandyn

I liked when they did the Alphabet Game and said something to match each letter. What made me laugh was when he thought he needed to eat. Steven

When they played the I spy game. The part that made me laugh was when you said "Electric Blanket"because when you were going camping, you couldn't plug in an electric blanket when you got to the camping place. Mary Catherine

I liked when Woody had packed the electric blanket. I laughed about the pupsicles. Cameron

What I liked most about the story was when Woody showed what was in his back pack and the pupsicles were melting. Kody

The part in the story I liked the most was when Woody had to empty out his back pack. He had some funny things inside it. Logan

What I like most about the story is when Chloe was laughing at Woody for what he brought camping. Sydney

The part I liked in the story the most is when Chloe won the first challenge and Woody failed. Dominique

The part I liked in the story was when Woody and Chloe were talking about what they packed in their back packs. The part that made me laugh was when they talked about Dog Face Page. Kaci

What I liked most of the story is when they did the Alphabet Game for everything they need for camping. A.J.

The part I liked in the story was when Woody dumped all his stuff out in the bus. I thought Woody would have packed different things like what Chloe packed, and I thought Chloe would pack what Woody packed. Well ... I was WRONG! Hannah

The thing that I liked the most was about the Dog Face Page. The thing that made me laugh out loud was that Woody and Chloe were in the survivor game. Hayden

What I liked in the story was how Woody packed things he didn't need and how Chloe packed everything she needed. But Woody said "I'm going to win this". What made me laugh was when he talked about updating his Dogface page. Emily

When Woody and Chloe played the Alphabet Game. Ryoya



Thanks for the comments! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY