Saturday, August 01, 2009

Lots of Catching up to Do







Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! What an unbelievably busy month! If I have barked it before, I will bark it again, where did the month go? July is always a busy month for us. Between library visits (we had 11 of them this month), romping in the grass, and celebrating Mom's birthday, the month flew by! So, I will give you a run-down of the last few weeks. I am going to bark fast, so here you go:

Our Gang saw some of our favorite people in the world! At the Lee County Public Library, they were wearing our shirts! How cool to see the library staff with my pawprint on their back! In Grant County, the library was filled to the brim - overflowing in fact! In London (KY as you have guessed by now), they came out in droves. In fact, The Sentinel Echo said, "Fans Flock to See Woody." If that wasn't exciting enough, we spent some time on Broadway - at the Broadway United Methodist Church on Broadway Street in Paducah - my birthplace! We finished up the month in Mayfield and saw so many of our good friends at the Graves County Public Library. We had so many hugs, kisses, and puppy dog treats this month. I wish I could rewind the month like I do my Scooby Doo videos and go through it all again!

I have other things to tell you too - like our great visit to Jeffersonville, IN. I can't wait to give you an update on the newspaper list for our new story, "Dog Gone Wild." I will catch you up in the next day or two. For now, the only catching I hope to do involves a fish. Dad said he would take us to the lake to see if we can catch a fish. The last time I went fishing, the only thing I caught was a shoe.

Have a great day! Stay cool, stay tuned, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY