Monday, June 15, 2009

A Day in Paris






Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! We just finished our breakfast and are digesting a bit before we go for a walk. I thought it was the perfect time to tell you what we have been doing lately!

Last week, we kicked off our Summer Library Tour in Paris! Paris really is beautiful in the spring, the summer, the winter, and the fall! Everytime Mom says we are going to Paris, I immediately think, "Paris, France." I imagine myself in a beret standing in front of the Eiffel Tower. Then I remember it's Paris, KY! And I must say that I am glad! While Paris, France may have the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Elysees, and the Arc de Triomphe; Paris, KY is known for horses, history, and hospitality - and it has our friends! We love seeing all our buddies each year at the Paris Libary like Ms. Dawn, Mr. Mark, Jackson, Alex, and the list goes on and on! In fact, we met Jackson and Alex in 2003 during our first visit to the library! They have grown to be quite the fans! See them in our Woody shirts! In addition, we met lots of new friends we have already received emails from! We love your emails so keep 'em coming!

This week, we will return to my stomping ground of Paducah. We will see our Granny and Cousins tonight and tomorrow spend the day at the Graves County Public Library. We will then travel back and head to Garrard County. Lots of traveling this week. We are hoping the Woody Bus feels up to it!

I think I have digested breakfast so I will take a walk. I wonder what's for lunch!

Have a great day! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY