Thursday, February 12, 2009

TAILS from The Lexington School






Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is Thursday afternoon and we are at our doghouse in Shepherdsville doing what we always do on our day off. Mom is cleaning, Chloe, Frannie, and Wally are napping after a hearty lunch, and I am answering email. I don't know how anybody can sleep with the noise. Dad has his chain saw outside and is cutting downs limbs from all the storm damage. Mother Nature has been busy!!! Chloe and I helped Dad pick up sticks, but when the chain saw came out, Mom made us come inside. She said it was too dangerous. Between Mom and Frannie the Body Guard, we are always taken care of!

Last week, we spent one day at The Lexington School in well, Lexington and another day at Walden School in no, not Walden, but Louisville! Both days were so much fun! It was our first time at The Lexington School. We met so many students and teachers. The school was beautiful. There were beautiful big photos of the students all along the walls. They had a yummy school lunch! We ate bean soup and cornbread. DOGlicious!!! Here are a few photos from the day!

It was our second time at Walden School. When we walked in the door, it was just like returning home. Ms. Donna Sewell made us feel right at home. The students had grown from the last time we had spent the day at Walden. Funny, they didn't think Chloe and I had grown at all!!! Unfortunately, we don't have photos. Last week, somebody (I'm not naming names) forgot to pack our camera. Well, it may have been me, but I can't remember. I am sure somebody will send us some photos and we will post them soon!

I better go. I can't wait to tell you about our visit to HelmWOODY Heights yesterday! It was too fun! Also, I made friends with a crocodile. Maybe it was an alligator. Oh well, I will tell you about it next time. Wally the puppy has just gotten up. He is running through the house. I have to go chase him!!!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY