Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HelmWOODY Heights






Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It's Wednesday afternoon and we just finished our afternoon walk. When we returned home, Mom treated us to a nice cold cherry PUPscicle! Yum! It hit the spot! Anyway, while I waited for my lips and tummy to warm back up, I thought I would tell you about our visit to Elizabethtown last week. (Sorry for the typing mistakes. My paws are still stickkkkkky.)

Last week, our family spent the day at HelmWOODY Heights. Well, the name of the school is Helmwood Heights, but I am sure they are just waiting until they change the sign out front before they officially start calling it HelmWOODY Heights! We had visited the school several years ago. When we returned, it was just like walking through our own front door. Everyone made us feel like family! They showered us with hugs, kisses, compliments, and gifts! A great big puppy dog thanks to Ms. Haycraft, Ms. Wilson, Ms. Wilson's Reading Class, and all the staff and students! We are still barking about our day!

Ms. Haycraft and Ms. Wilson gave Mom a brand new nightshirt. We love it! The first night she wore it, I was scared! I woke up in the middle of the night and thought there was another wiener dog in our bed! I was afraid our family had adopted another wiener dog and everyone forgot to tell me. After barking and waking up the entire family - and probably neighborhood too - Mom reminded me it was just her nightshirt. Whew!

I better say ARFF! Our family is getting ready to load the Woody Bus and drive to the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center in Louisville. We will be at Kentucky Crafted for the next few days. If you are in the area, come and see us! It will be nice to be close to home this week. We can spend the night at our actual doghouse! Also, I can't wait to tell you about the fantastic day and evening we spent at LeGrande yesterday. I have lots of tails and photos from that visit too. I will write again in the next day or two so stay tuned!

Have a great day! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY