Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!




Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! December is such a busy month! It has 31 days like so many other months, but it sure seems to go faster!

Our family has been busy with traveling and school visits. In only 10 days, we have visited the counties of Madison, Hancock, and Pendleton. We are loading up the Woody Bus again. Destination: Clinton County. We especially love being in the schools this time of year! I get so excited seeing the trees and the decorations. Last week, at North Hancock Elementary, I caught up with the Gingerbread Man. He didn't think I could catch him, but I ran fast!

I am still perfecting my list for Santa. Chloe has her list and letter ready, but I am still working on mine. I want it to be perfect!

I better go! I hear Mom and Dad calling my name! Stay warm and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY