Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Story that Gives Me Goose Bumps



Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is Tuesday afternoon and our family has been busy little bees all day long. We were gone all last week and today we have been catching up on emails, phone calls, paying bills, and cat naps. I was planning on writing about all the neat things we did last week. We had a PAWS-atively perfect week. Don't worry, I will tell you about it next time, but I had to share this story.

In my last post, I shared a photo of one of my favorite families! I met this family in 2004 and we have been life long buddies ever since. I could tell you the story of how we met, but their Mom can do it much better. So, take a minute and click on this link

www.adventuresinhomeschooling-butts.blogspot.com

and go to the second post on the page. (You might have to copy and put it in the address bar.) Every time I read this story, I get goose bumps. When Chloe and Mom read it, I saw a tear or two - or twenty. Mom says it is her favorite story of all stories. It is mine too!

We love you Butts Family! Thanks for the Goose Bumps! By the way, do you really have 4 snakes in your house???

Hope everyone has a great day! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY