Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Day of School - A Day of Snow




Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Hope you are staying inside and keeping warm. It is freezing here at our doghouse in Shepherdsville. In fact, when we go outside to stretch our legs, Mom won't even let us walk on the driveway. She is afraid we will slip and fall. Chloe and I aren't very good at ice-skating!

Our morning started out in Cynthiana, KY at Northside Elementary. We finished our first assembly and the principal said, "Guess what, Woody! We are dismissing school at 10:00." The weather was getting bad, so, the stduents went home and our family loaded up the Woody Bus and drove back home too. We made it home just as the roads were getting really icy. Our day at Northside was so short that we didn't even get a chance to snap any photos. Maybe we can do that when we return in May.

We were able to snap a few photos from our school this past Tuesday. Tuesday found our family at St. Rita School in Louisville, KY. It was a perfect day! The students and teachers made us feel right at home. You can see from the photos that we made lots of friends!

If the weather is nice, tomorrow we will be at St. Michael School in Louisville. Chloe and I are hoping the weather warms up and the ice melts! We are ready to go to school!

Speaking of, I have to brush my teeth and go to bed. It is getting close to my bedtime and I am pretty sleepy. Mom said Chloe and I could have a glass of milk and a cookie with our bedtime story. I better put on my jammies!

Have a great night! Stay warm and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY