Friday, July 06, 2007

You're a Grand Old Flag






Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Chloe and I hope you had a fantastic Fourth of July! We love the 4th! It is one of our favorite holidays! We love looking at all the flags and the patriotic decorations! In fact, red, white, and blue are our favorite colors! Since we love the holiday so much, Mom and Dad took us on an outing. We drove around and looked at the flags and took lots of pictures. We even sang our favorite songs about America. My favorite is "Yankee Doodle." It makes me giggle every time I think about him sticking a feather in his cap! Chloe likes "America the Beautiful" and "God Bless the U.S.A." Everyone knows how much we love to sing! You should have heard us!

While looking at all the decorations, we noticed that lots of folks were having cook-outs. I don't know what they were cooking - we just hope it wasn't hot dogs! Speaking of food, Mom and Dad treated us to ice cream. Dee-lish! You just can't beat a scoop of vanilla in a tasty waffle cone!

On the way home, we were driving through a little town when I saw my name on the sign. It said, "Dogwood!" Isn't that cool? I had to get a photo!

I better say "Arff" for now. It is almost lunch time. My tummy is grumbling! I will bark at you later! In the meantime, "Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!"

WOODY