Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Our New Wildcat Bed





Hi Friends! Once again I am sending my apologies for not writing sooner. The fall is such a busy time of year for us. School visits, book signings, UK football AND UK basketball certainly keeps our tails waggin'! Speaking of our favorite team, we wanted to show you our new bed. Dad said Chloe and I had worked hard all month, so for a treat, he bought us this brand new University of Kentucky Wildcat bed. Chloe and I love it. It makes bedtime much more fun! I think it is bringing the team good luck too!

Mr. Nathan, the man who keeps our doghouse looking so nice, has updated the photo page. If you haven't seen it, go on in and sniff around. Also, there is a new Christmas jumble on the Fun and Games page.

I better say goodnight for now! We will be in Lexington on Thursday, then in Owensboro on Friday and Saturday. I am already asking Mom if we can eat some burgoo at one of our favorite BBQ restaurants in Owensboro! YUM!

Night, night! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY