Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Catching my Dog Breath






Hey Faithful WoodyReaders! Whew! November is in full swing and Chloe and I are busy little pups! In fact, I only have a minute, but I wanted to take a minute to catch my dog breath and say "Arff!" Mom and Dad are loading our things to head out to Carroll County. We will be at Cartmell on Thursday, Kathryn Winn on Friday, The Kentucky Book Fair on Saturday, then Maddy's Books in Danville on Sunday! We are so excited!!!

Last week, we were several places, inluding Johnson Elementary. Here is a photo with Ms. McKown. She was so nice to Chloe and me. If we were in the 3rd grade, we would love to have a teacher like Ms. McKown!

I better go! I don't want to be late and end up in the doghouse! I will bark at you later!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY