Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A snow day!



Hey Woody Friends! Hope you are having a great day! Today we were supposed to be at St. Charles Middle School in Marion County, but it snowed last night! Today was the first day in three years that our school was cancelled due to snow! We will see our friends at St. Charles soon! Chloe and I took the opportunity to take a long morning nap! (Chloe woke up first and took a picture of me!)

After our long nap, we decided to brave the snow. We thought we would make a snowDOG, you know, like a snowman, but it was too cold! We immediately ran back in the house! Mommy and Daddy already had the warm milk waiting for us!

I received the neatest package in the mail today! Our friend Coleman from Grant County painted a portrait of me! I couldn't believe it! It looked exactly like me!!! It was so pretty that Mommy took our family picture off the mantle and replaced it with the paiting Coleman did! He is so talented! Chloe and I bet he will be illustrating a book one day!

Tomorrow we will be at Linlee Elementary in Lexington. We are excited. I will post some pictures in a day or two!

Stay warm! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY