Monday, January 16, 2006

Arff, Arff in 2006


I can't believe it is 2006! I know I Chloe and I bark all the time and say "Where has the time gone?" With a new book coming out, a new serial story coming in the newspaper, and being in great schools every day, it has been hard to find the time to blog! Anyway, here I am trying to say hello!

Our 2006 has been off to a wonderful start! We have been at Painted Stone in Shelbyville, Science Hill in Pulaski County, and Eastern Elementary in Henry County. The first picture is of some eighth graders at Science Hill. They stopped their studies to get a closer look at Chloe and me. The second picture is of me and the Cat in the Hat. While at Science Hill, I had a few extra minutes to sniff around the library. I saw CAT and wanted to introduce myself. This only lasted for a second before Mommy put CAT where he came from!

Today is the holiday of Martin Luther King Jr. Chloe and I are not in school today since the schools are out. We are taking the time to rest, read some of our favorite books, and play with some of our new Christmas toys. We hope you are having a great day as well!

I promise I will get back to regular blogging!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

ARFF!

WOODY