Monday, June 24, 2013

My Lovely Assistant


Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Hope you're having a terRUFFic summer! Our family has been busy as usual - traveling around, writing the new serial story, keeping up with our chores, and having play time too! You know how I'm always saying I am going to keep up with my blog better? Well this time I mean it! If you don't believe me, just ask Kelsey, our new lovely assistant.

I met Kelsey when she was 8 years old at a book signing! Kelsey is a very hard working girl and is a good friend of mine. Here is a picture of me and Kelsey when we met and a picture of me and Kelsey now. Since i am so busy going to schools and working hard, Kelsey is going to help me keep my blog going strong!

I know the dates of schools are not up to date but I am going to try to work on that later.
I better skeedadle and go do some of my chores, have an awesome summer!

WORK AND DREAM LIKE A BIG DOG!
Woody