Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Riding Down the Highway




Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is Tuesday evening and our entire Gang is headed to Indiana for several days of presentations. I can't remember when our calendar was this busy! And we love every minute of it! I haven't gotten the Tour Page updated but I thought I would give you a quick update. It's hard to type since this road is bumpy, but hopefully you will get the idea. Mr. Nathan will have the deTAILS on the Tour Page soon!

Thursday, April 5th
Hunter Hills Elementary School
London, KY

Wednesday, April 6th
Ohio County Public Library
Rising Sun, IN

Thursday, April 7th
Ohio County Public Library
Rising Sun, IN

Saturday, April 14th
Barnes and Noble
Elizabethtown, KY

Tuesday, April 17th
Flemingsburg Elementary
Flemingsburg, KY

Thursday, April 19th
Hazel Green Elementary
Hazel Green, KY

Saturday, April 21st
Beulah Reading Conference
(Can't remember where - but Mom knows all the info)

Tuesday, April 24th
Camargo Elementary
Mt. Sterling, KY


That's all I can remember without my Scooby calendar, but I promise I will let you know deTAILS soon! Time to stop for dinner and a walk! Have a great night! More information soon! Promise! ARFF!

By the way, we don't ride with the back open, just wanted to show you what it looked like! The only other picture I can take is of my brother Wally. Other than that, I can't see much!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY

PS - What about our WILDCATS winning the NCAA Championship??? Hip Hip Hooray!