Monday, September 13, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again







Back in the Saddle Again
Out where a friend is a friend...


Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Hope this finds you having a great day! Why am I singing that old Gene Autry tune? No, I didn't buy a horse. It's just now that Labor Day is over, our school visits are in full swing again. We kicked off the 2010-11 Woody Tour in Bardstown, KY at St. Joseph's School. It was the perfect day and evening! I posted a few pictures of our afternoon sessions. The first picture looks like Mom and me are singing a duet. Maybe we should add that to our show. The third picture is of a student that has the coolest name on the planet. You guessed it - his name is Woody too! The last picture is of the preschoolers and myself. Chloe and Mom were with the older kids while Dad and I had some fun in Preschool!

Last night we spoke at the First Baptist Church in Sebree, KY. I will post pictures soon. Tomorrow finds us in Lexington, KY at Sandersville. Can't wait to see our friends!

Better scoot. The dinner bell is getting ready to ring at our doghouse and I definitely don't want to be late!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY