Monday, January 25, 2010

Miss Kentucky and Yours Truly



Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatcher! Each time I look at this picture, my heart goes pitter patter! This is a picture of Miss Kentucky USA 2010, Kindra Clark. Kindra lives in Bullitt County - the same county we live in! It's easy to see that Kindra is so pretty - but she is so much more than that! She is kind and smart and a hard worker! Kindra is a student at Eastern Kentucky University. This spring she will compete in the Miss USA pageant! Lots of people saw this picture of Kindra and me and thought I was going to be her date for the Miss USA pageant. Hmmm... you never know! Date or not, we will be cheering for our own Kindra Clark! You can do it, Kindra! You know my motto - Anything is possible but you have to Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY