Friday, January 12, 2007

Another Exciting Week!





Hey Friends! Hope you are having a great Friday! We also hope you are staying dry! It is raining CATS and DOGS here in Shepherdsville. Chloe and I have been staring out the window watching the rain hit the patio. I bet the ducks love all this water. Personally, it makes me want to take a nap! Yawn!

Mom, Dad, Chloe and I had a perfect week at two of the most amazing schools! We kicked off our 2007 Woody Tour in Henderson at South Heights Elementary! We were also with the Daniel Boone Pioneers in Richmond, KY. Both schools had respectful students, nice teachers, and super principals! I minded my manners and made it through the week without having any accidents! YIPPEEE!!!!

We will be putting some photos on the Photo page soon, so stay tuned!

I have to run for now. I think the rain has stopped for a second, so Chloe and I better go outside while we can! Have a great day!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY